We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 39400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it must have only been 1 because i checked 30 seconds after you posted and it was gone already, i thought i was going to get lucky as this i the only one i'm missing. 

I decided to cancel my orders and replace that with a new order with a set of four.

do you think I'd be able to sell the LPs without the prints?

Thats my thought.. as an autograph collector, I only care about the inserts. I ended up with a complete set of 4 vinyls for my daughters collection but its something I still have to hold on to for 18 years.. Things to consider... would you open these if the signatures are sealed inside? Also, without the prints, will the vinyls be exactly the same as ones sold for resale at a later time?.. its a case where, depending on what type of collector you are, you may not want to separate these. I personally can't stand owning more than 1 of the same album physically. They take up too much room and if I bought these for myself, I wouldnt need to justify completing her clock.. im not a clock picture collector.. we are just going to have to wait and see how these arrive and how this all plays out

This Target Tweets the latest reason for us to stay up past Midnight for possible Taylor stuff, it may not be anything signed but people on Twitter are speculating it could be the Lavender Cd they have with a signed card, which would actually be pretty cool since I ordered the other 4. I guess it's wait-and-see again

Kenny you are the best. Thank you for all your posts. 

thanks, but just bored and surfing the web most of the time lol

She can’t possibly have more signed stuff. 

She's probably been signing stuff for the past year knowing this would come out. I think when I did the calculations it took MGK like 9 hours to do 13,000, obviously that depends on how fast you can sign, but they can probably burn through a lot of signatures especially with assistants moving setting up everything so all they have to do is quickly sign. 

To the tune of "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift:

"To make my album sell sell sell sell sell

I'm gonna autograph like hell hell hell 

Sign it off....Sign it off" ... 

lol

Ive learned not to question taylor releases. Let's say she ended up signing 300k items for this release.. (Wow!) I think we figured out last year a conservative figure of taking her 5 seconds per signature.. 12 a minute.. it would take her 208 days signing 2 hours a day.. its realistic especially if she spread it out, half hour here, half hour there.. some days more, some days less.. 

When I figured out MGKs I watched a video of him signing and just took a half assed timed average and if I remember right it took about 2.5 seconds per signature. Taylor's might be slightly quicker since she doesn't pick up the pen 3-4 times per signature, it's all one swoop usually unless she adds a heart. So it could be even 2 seconds per. I haven't watched any video of her signing though. 

Start to finish of a single autograph, I agree its possible but it takes time to move to the next item and also a slower pace to make sure she doesn't cramp up.. not saying you are wrong at all but I dont know if its possible to keep up that pace realistically for long periods of time, thats why 5 seconds, being conservative, to me seems like a better estimate. It just feels more realistic.. also, 2 hours a day for 208 days seems very doable 

Just quickly found this video. If you time it, from the point where the 1st autograph is set down in the pile to the point where the 2nd is set down, its about 5 seconds. But this actually does seem like a very slow pace.  Maybe we can realistically meet in the middle, say 3.5 to 4 seconds? 

https://twitter.com/TSwiftNZ/status/1161408943823847425

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service