We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

https://www.genesis-publications.com/book/9781905662845
New book sounds and looks great, but limited edition run of signed copies is very expensive. I’ll definitely pick up the regular version next year. 

I already have Brian, Mike and Al and they were much cheaper. 

Views: 1040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes its dreadfully expensive

I'm a die hard fan but that price point is crazy so will be giving it a miss. 

ridiculous

I got Brian’s book signed for $50 when it came out a while back, which would be the big draw for me here. Got Mike’s through Barnes and Noble for $25, and Al’s signed album for Record Store Day a few years ago for $30. Not altogether but still $100 in the last 6 or so years versus $1200 here 

Book looks awesome - would probably pay the same I did for McCartney’s Lyrics unsigned.  

you can say that again.

I got the BB's 15 Big ones album signed in ink by Dennis, Carl, Al and Mike and I bought another one with only Brian (ink) for half of what they want for this book.  

There are only 500 signed copies but clearly very few takers at this price.

It would be a great purchase at a lesser price. Maybe if we think and wish and hope and pray it might come true.

Sort of odd looking at the 2 different mock signature pages displayed. I don’t expect them all to match exactly, as that would obviously be problematic, but 3 of the 4 signatures are basically in different styles (BW always messy). Wonder if they have been signed and what they actually look like.

thats really bizzare. 

Yeah, really is…they could at least provide an accurate depiction of what to expect at that price (not a huge deal, the autographed page is what it is, but why the drastic differences)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service