We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

The Warning, Keep Me Fed - Limited Edition Signed CD (3 versions)

https://shop.republicrecords.com/search?q=the+warning+signed

3 signed version, 1 of each member

this probably belonged in the random music section but I'm a fan of these girls so just couldn't do it lol, 3 sister rock band from Mexico that started doing covers on YouTube when they were very young and have just kept getting better. i really like the cover they did of Enter Sandman with Alessia Cara on The Metallica Blacklist album

Views: 946

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Warning are great! Really don't like the split up signatures though.

Edit: Found this...

https://store.udiscover-music.de/p51-i0602465653502/the-warning/kee...

Do you think this comes signed by all three?

it seems like it would be all 3 since it's the only one they are offering, I bought one of each earlier and was going to order a couple of these in case it was all of them but the nearly $45 to ship 2 CDs to the states changed my mind lol

just saw this pic on Twitter and now I'm wondering if the art cards are all signed by all 3 and it's just the CD covers that are different. hope so and it makes more sense than having an art card picturing all 3 with only 1 signing

Yeah should all be all 3 signing each one. Has the image of the card insert that’s signed with all 3

Item is now sold out

they restocked them and the description now says the insert is signed by all 3 so that's good. 

I was kinda hoping each girl would sign her respective art card only…

Why?

Each girl had their own cover and of course I bought all three trying to get the collection 

Oh That makes sense, also I think it would be cool if you had the set with them signing the front part. I like having something the whole band signed if I can get my grubby hands on it lol. Also I think they advertised it first not telling us the whole band signed so that's understandable.

Thanks for posting this! The 2 songs off that album that have been released are really good! They look like they're sold out at the time of my commenting though, but I ordered the Pau version a couple days ago.

Thanks Joel. Little late to the party here but these gals are right up my alley. But I was able to grab one before they sold out. Not sure which one. Lol.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service