We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ive been busy and haven't had the I pad out lately. Got this a little while ago before he passed away. This was from his website.

Everybody should have ona these.

Silver looks effective against black cover.

It does, only wish I could get Gilmour!

Your right Ian.cool Waters sig .

Nuff said.

What kind of Gilmour are you looking for?
That would be one for the ages,a Morrison and gilmour signed piece.Definitly a one of a kind.lol

Would like him on my Dark side but that's not happenin. I don't have a Gilmour so sooner or later I will be in "the market" for him. Prefer something connected to Floyd rather than solo.

Let me know when you're ready,I might have something for you.

And in honor of the Eagles and Coach Greg who I got this from a month or so ago.

I'm a huge Indiana Jones fan and of course a fan Mr. Ford as well so when this popped up on another forum I had to have it. Temple of Doom has been my fave Indy flick since childhood and I've always wanted a Ford sig on something related to it. Also I'm a fan of promotional items as well as personalization so this just hits all the nails on the head.

(the tape is on the case)

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service