We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Graphed Dirk Nowitzki and Shawn Marion of the Dallas Mavericks at the hotel before the Celtics game (1/11/12). Unfortunately Dirk ran with a horrible black marker.

Ian Brown of the Stone Roses.

IMG_20120105_094908

Not THE final out with last year at old stadium logo. But one of his saves from last year there. So not many of these.

Dimaggio diary page and hotel receipt. Talks about signing a ball for Ronald Regan and signing of treaty between Regan and Gorbachev.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I missed this the first time around. Really neat and interesting DiMaggio item. Kudos.

Thanks Mr. Zipper. I got on a Christmas raffle every year for about 6 years with Steiner. It cost $500 to get in and you were guaranteed to win at least a $500 prize. Top prize every year was a Ruth signed ball. My wife and I always stuck back money for this, it was very cool. This is how I got the diary page, they said a big bonus to have a hotel receipt. We also won a Mantle piece, Arod ball, Rivera pic, Arod pic. Steiner said they were forced to stop the raffle, that it was deemed gambling. I would have played it the rest of my life.

Never heard of that raffle. Looks like you really scored!

Yes! It was like the 2nd or 3rd on the list of best that year. They would send a list every year of what was on it. I researched the diary. Most pages say, went to the club, had a steam. Mine talks about going to the White House! We made out on the Mantle, the others Steiner made money on (payed for the raffle) but still very cool.

Brady

What's up Barry...Damn bro great stuff as usual
Hello buddy, thanks. Wow love the Ripken and Henderson. Love Ripken.

Both new in my collection...Cal Ripken Jr and Rickey Henderson...received on 1/13 at the Steiner outlet in NYC Long Island...the chair is one of many already on there and now my 4th HOF auto which also includes Goosage...Jackson and Ford !!!!!!...just awesome 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service