We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235819

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This sweet Rivera was listed on ebay for a $35 BIN with free shipping. I couldn't hit it fast enough.

I was half expecting it to be a copy or laser print, but nope... in hand it is 100% pure goodness. You can get great deals on eBay if you know what you are doing.

Great piece at a great price!

Awesome! I am super jealous. Congrats.

sick sick sick...just an amazing steal !!!

WOW Zipper that is so sick. I want a Rivera 8x10, going to mail him in Spring Training and pray for success!

Good luck. In the past he has been decent in ST. Not 100%, but if you sent 2 or 3, maybe you'd get one back signed. Last year I got totally skunked and I did not hear of any ST successes from him.

Hello everyone,

Here are a few recent additions to my collection. I really am glad to own these great pieces.

The first is one of two John Lee Hooker LP's i now own:

Next is a wonderful Eric Clapton and Buddy Guy dual signed item:

Next is a super rare item signed by the flamenco guitar master Francisco Espinosa:

Next is a rare item signed by the deceased guitarist George Villiers

Next is a signed LP from guitar legend Larry Carlton:

And one more LP from Ten Years After guitar legend Alvin Lee:

Hello everyone,

I just got several items in that i have been after for a long time. These guys are guitar legends and quite rare to find. I am thrilled to have them.

First is a signed LP from Flamenco Guitar Master Juan Serrano:

The next is a signed LP from jazz master Jimmy Raney:

As I told CeeGee earlier, I went to a bball game in town tonight that I knew Donnie would be at. Wore my LA hat just in case, and what do ya know GOT HIM 2 SIGN IT. SO SICK. Literally just got home had 2 share with you guys:

SON OF A B !.....SO INSANE DUDE !!!

Bought these two Michael Jackson signature cuts this month.

Picked up these 3 from Mill Creek Sports.  They gave me 15% off for getting all 3 at once.  Good guys.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service