We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235812

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So let me get this straight, you were asked what your collection has done to help charities or help grow this industry yet rather than reply, you want to sit on the sidelines and try to pick apart someone who is actually helping charities, creating jobs in this industry, and expanding product variations.  Your character just keeps shining brighter and brighter my friend.  Happy to answer your question though Mike, the last one I will waste my time with as you and I have better things to do.  In CT we donate 100% of the proceeds items.  Internationally depending on how well the auction does, we'll also compensate them by a 100% of the proceeds item.  With the incredible demand for autographs at fundraisers, it's not possible for us to help every auction out there who wants these items so we created a program which helps them all and it's been one of the most rewarding things we've done to date.  Funny how you have a problem with that video as it's a clear example of what we do and why we are respected by these stars for keeping a fair distance, saying things like please, and be up front and real with these people.  The first thing said was "WE ARE SELLING THESE".  It's the stars option to come back and sign for us (which he did) yet some how you keep growing your collection pretending to be a REAL FAN of all those signatures.  May the force be with you.

If you think the person in that video has the "respect" of George Lucas or anyone else there then you should re watch it a few more times. He actually didn't sign the pick guard in the video, even after your guy begged him to.

I donate to plenty of charities throughout the year, I don't see how that has anything to do with autographs. I also own a business that creates jobs, but again, not relevant.

I'll let that video speak for itself, in fact, your entire YouTube channel is pretty appalling. Others can form their own opinions about what exactly you do to benefit this hobby.

Ahh yes, he didn't sign the pickguard in that video however respectfully did so after the fact.

Is the pickguard on the guitar one of the two pickguards that George Lucas signed in the video?

Mike, if you are looking to purchase you're too late.  Just sold it 3 days ago.  I do have a few more pickguards left, some PSA'd already and I'll see which are shown exactly on the video if you're looking to make a purchase.  I can have the airbrush artist paint whichever portrait you like.

Thanks for the reply Michael.

We got Beastie Boys Ad-Rock to sign several for us recently in NYC as well.

Please like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CelebrityAutographs

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Your guys must be real sweet talkers. Im impressed.

Thank you Ian.  As I'm sure you know, it takes hard work and dedication to be successful in this business.  Because we've put ourselves in countless situations like this from names like Clapton, Tyler, etc we've been able to create a program called Charity Works which puts our products at charity fundraisers no cost/no risk and we've raised $100,000s over the years doing so. 

FB:  https://www.facebook.com/CelebrityAutographs

web: www.AutographPros.com

Who are some of your most difficult to get?

How so, ones that were tough but finally signed, ones that were tough but still signed multiples, or ones where we wasted countless hours chasing only to be left with zilch?

Tough and zilch just off the top of your head. Prince, Dylan of course come to mind.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service