We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That Clapton is great Nate!

Thanks Jan, was happy to get an early 80s signature on an album to add to my collection.
That's a great Clapton sig Nate.love the Bowie also.

Thanks Paul, very kind.

My newest addition and now one of my favorites!

Yep it's just call me "Tony" back again.. Yea yea yea I'll beat you too it Did you leave??

Just picked up this beautiful Marlon Brando cut signature. I plan on displaying with with a Susannah York signature for a Superman the Movie display.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Ending where I began.  Came across this site after buying a forged (badly) Hotel California.  Was a somewhat traumatic experience that created a very interesting discussion on AML.  Now, several months later, am completing my collection with these, just back from framing. With the exception of an occassional smaller pickup or the rare, one-off really special item, I'm done.  Has been a hell of an experience.

Hello, did you get opinions from Roger Epperson or others on this site?

Indeed I did. I have full letters of authenticity from Roger for both. Several AML members kindly took time to share their opinions. All but one approved these, either immediately or after having been provided the provenance. One AML member thinks some or all signatures on both pieces are absolute fakes and stands firmly on that opinion. PSA rejected both, twice.
Thanks Mike! Much appreciated. The conditions that would support that deal are not completely out of the realm of possibility, as you know :). I'll keep trying and you'll be the first to know if I'm successful.
Hi Chris,remember you showed me these a couple of months ago and when we talked on the phone I couldn't believe psa dropped the ball on these.like I said before,these are easy to figure out.nice frame job on both.hang them puppies on that wall!!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service