We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks alot guys.it took me a while to find a nice picture to frame with the Jimi.As for the Beatles....i decided to keep the whole look very basic and i think it worked for sure.

Amazing Paul.  Congratulations.  The Beatles piece blows me away.  Am I seeing this correctly - it’s signed multiple times and is inscribed “to Paul”?  Reminds me of the Beatles program inscribed to Chris that I let pass several months ago.  That was a mistake.  Your piece is world-class man.  

Thanks Chris.Paul signed it four times and it is Inscribed to me.lol

Over the last 2 weeks added some nice music autographs into the collection: 

-Chrissie Hynde & Martin Chambers of The Pretenders.  2nd time meeting them, this time added Chrissie to self titled, and the Drumhead signed by Chambers.  Both personalized.  The Non-personalized album was from when I met them last year.

- Mike Love & Bruce Johnston of The Beach Boys, added on 2 albums thay all ready had Al Jardine on them.

-Michael McDonald of The Doobie Brothers, and solo work.  Added him on 1 album all ready signed by McFee.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I pulled off a coup d'etat here with this boldly signed Mel Gibson 16 x 20.EBay seller posted this and I bought it 5 minutes later for $79. I bought it because it looks good and it's certified by Beckett. I like Beckett about as much as I like PSA DNA. I knoe you in person collectors out there know how hard it is to get Mel to sign so I think I did pretty good here.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

My new one.

Very nice signed  tattoo you.congrats stefaan. 

went to a good home I see

great piece, congrats

Thanks guys!

A beauty!

Not new scores but nice scores

Neil Peart and his wife signed book

Probably the best stick signer 

Ian Paice signed stx from 1995 reunion tour

Congrats  goodcat,love both of these guys.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service