We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blackberry Smoke
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Very excited to add these Whitey Ford cards.  A 1951 Bowman (RC)

and 1953 Topps added today via mail (45 Days):

Simply fantastic Chris !!!!....love that 51...still need to pull the trigger on one of those to get signed...the autos are pretty clean considering his hand has been shaky recently...very nice...very very nice...

Thanks Chris. I thought they came out very well myself. The 58 Topps you recently posted are awesome. I'd like to get my hands on a few of them!

Just got.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

HERE YOU GO BARRY !!!! SO DAMN SWEET DUDE !!!...LOVE MY MAN BARRY'S COLLECTION !!! KILLER !!!

I've added a few nice pieces for the collection and investments over the last month.  Here are a few of them:

Three 1958 Topps Orlando Cepeda and six 1961 Topps Billy Williams  rookie cards all autographed nicely in blue Sharpie from a recent Private Signing:

Rollie Fingers, some deceased Yankees (Clinton, Howser, Kunkle, and Bonds), and a 59T Buc Hill Aces signed by the 3 still possible out of four.

Some TOUGH Yankees from the 70's- Frank Baker, Rich Coggins, and Duke Sims via Private Signings:

Dale Murphy and Jack Reed (TTM) and Houk and Darrell Johnson via purchase:

Another tough 70's Yankee Ron Woods from Private Signing:

SIMPLY FANTASTIC AS USUAL !!!...LOVE SEEING YOUR PICK UP'S BRO !!

I'm not into signed cards, but seeing these sure makes it tempting! Very nice.

Hi everyone,

I just got in some amazing new blues items. Some of these guys are extremely rare and i have searched a long time for them. I could not have been happier to find them. Hopefully others will enjoy seeing them as well.

The first is from guitar legend Earl King, who helped to define New Orleans R and B. His legacy inspired a new generation of guitar heroes. Very rare

The next one is a signed 8 by 10 from guitar legend Luther Tucker. Tucker was inspired generations and helped define Chicago blues. And he was one of the best rhythm blues guitarists ever. Very rare.

The next is from guitar legend Johnny "Guitar" Watson. Watson had a very distinctive guitar style and inspired many famous guitarists, including Jimi Hendrix. Watson brought funk to the guitar world and combined it with T Bone Walkers sense of timing and phrasing. His auto is very rare, and on a signed contract is even rarer. I really love this item.

Next is a signed LP by the flamenco guitar great Mario Escudero who was one of the greatest flamenco guitarists to ever live. I have one other autograph from him on a program, and was thrilled to find this signed LP, and its in perfect condition. Most LP covers produced in the last year are in worse shape. A great find.

Next is a signed LP by both Joe Maphis and his wife Rosa Lee Maphis. Joe Maphis is one of the greatest country guitarists to ever live, neck and neck with chet atkins and merle travis. I have one other signed LP from Maphis, but this one is much bolder and clearer. Rosa signed on the opposite side of the gatefold.

And last but not least is a singed LP by the guitar great John Lee Hooker. Hooker autographs arent necessarily rare, but they can be difficult to find at a good price. I havent gotten this item yet but its in the mail as we speak. Hookers autographs are often very shaky, and fairly easy to forge so i had both PSA and Roger give quick opinions, and both turned out good. A truly amazing item that came out of a large private collection.   Thanks for looking.

The band sold these on their website for $19.95.  Hard to argue with that . . . These initially sold out in a few minutes, but every once in a while one pops up on the website - as it did this morning.

Picked up a few more this week.  A few Wade Boggs Rookie Cards and a 2012 Topps and a Frank Robinson on a 1957 Topps RC at a public signing this afternoon in NJ.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service