We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

General Music Autographs (1,081)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BB King through-the-mail.

This arrived today after the request was sent 6 years and 4 months ago!   Is it authentic?    

Started by Steve Zarelli

2 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Tom Petty Heartbreakers Signed Guitar

Hi.  I am a rock collector thinking of buying this guitar signed by tom petty & band in 1991.  But I have read about all the fakes, and…

Started by sling

12 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by mike aring

Kenny Rogers signing habits

ok, since this forum is for autographs... I want to ask. Since I moved to Ohio, there's not too much to do. SO i've started focusing on the…

Started by mike aring

3 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by mike aring

Allman Brothers Signed Album- Is it Real?

Gottahaveitrockandroll.com is having an auction with the Allman Brothers lot (below). It's date 2009 which makes me suspicious of the Dicki…

Started by sling

36 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by David K

Real?

In my humble opinion unless you are face to face with the autographer everyone's opinion is just that...opinion. However professional there…

Started by Robert Sledz

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Robert Sledz

Janet Jackson Signed Book from Recent Book Signing

Hi guys.    I was looking at the following auction on Ebay and wanted to get your thoughts. My wife is a fan of Janet's and I could not get…

Started by DP

4 May 11, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

Ray Hart autographed record album, What's it's worth??

I bought a bunch of records at an estate sale without looking through them and when I got home I found that I had a record of Ray Hart that…

Started by Jaylene Fleury

0 May 9, 2011

Phil Collins Art Feeds the Hungry

Collect Celebrity Ceramics and Feed the Hungry...   Buy Phil’s Art/Doodle and Help the Needy! Please visit www.celebrityceramics.com  If yo…

Started by Francis X Duffy

0 Apr 7, 2011

Pearl Jam

I had a sellers table today at the Seattle Record show and who walks up to my table and starts going through my records but Mike McCready f…

Started by Harry Blaisure

0 Apr 3, 2011

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

I bought this at a Goodwill many years ago, always wondered if it was authentic or not.  Top right corner of the cover has gold promo lette…

Started by Harry Blaisure

11 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Harry Blaisure

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service