We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jeffery Kite's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve, I got that feeling, too. PSA, JSA, and SGC lists their staff, with pictures a…"

Jeffery Kite replied Jul 20, 2015 to HGA authentication - ever heard of them?

5 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Thanks, Rock. I am not too big on stickers now like I use to be. I use to think that…"

Jeffery Kite replied Jul 20, 2015 to HGA authentication - ever heard of them?

5 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Hey Chris, what is that weird, faint, serial-number-looking mark under the Gene A. B…"

Jeffery Kite replied Jul 19, 2015 to Forged Mickey Mantle Baseball Ebay Slice_of_life_az

2 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

"Steve, I wrote Schmitt last year, and have not heard from him. Sent him a blank inde…"

Jeffery Kite replied Apr 28, 2015 to What Are the Most Valuable Living Celebrity Autographs?

115 Aug 30, 2019
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Hmmmm..........never really though Juan Samuel and Mike Schmidt looked alike. :)"

Jeffery Kite replied Jan 7, 2015 to Worst Mike Schmidt Signature ever authenticated?

9 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Jeffery Kite

"I think that is what happened. If you look up the verification number, it says the S…"

Jeffery Kite replied Jan 1, 2015 to Worst Mike Schmidt Signature ever authenticated?

9 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Jeffery Kite

"Terry, just a what if.........somebody got the Dale Murphy in person, had JSA authen…"

Jeffery Kite replied Jan 1, 2015 to Worst Mike Schmidt Signature ever authenticated?

9 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Jeffery Kite

"The Chipper signed photo, good.....Chipper signed bat, no good, Chipper signed jerse…"

Jeffery Kite replied Jul 22, 2014 to Jerry Rice, Shaq, chipper, maddux, glavine, kidd, gretzky, yzerman, mario, federov are they real

10 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Carl Ryan

"LOL!!!!"

Jeffery Kite replied Jun 6, 2014 to You Have Got To Be Shi*&ing Me?!

23 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Jeffery Kite

"Dude had some awesome car parts and light bulbs earlier this year, according to his…"

Jeffery Kite replied Jun 3, 2014 to You Have Got To Be Shi*&ing Me?!

23 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Jeffery Kite

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service