We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tim Henderson's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"I wouldn't touch any of these the Springsteen is awful and the page I think my my da…"

Tim Henderson replied Oct 12, 2011 to Thought i'd ask b4 i bought this time?

7 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Tim Henderson

"I have gotten paul a few time and only got the full sig once but I agree the Paul lo…"

Tim Henderson replied Jul 20, 2011 to EBAY Music Seller marci.oliveri - ROCK OPINIONS? ## PAUL MCCARTNEY BEATLES SIGS ##

7 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Beatlesfan64

"Radtke sports is very reputable. There shop is in Woodstock Ga very close to where I…"

Tim Henderson replied Jul 4, 2011 to Radtke Sports

11 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Mike P

"The Paint Pen in my opinion is very smooth and one solid line, I have seen bats sign…"

Tim Henderson replied Jun 29, 2011 to Which color ink is better/will last longer on bats?

8 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I prefer a black bat signed with a sanford silver paint pen medium point that you ca…"

Tim Henderson replied Jun 28, 2011 to Which color ink is better/will last longer on bats?

8 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Kevin, I have been collecting autiographs for some time now and I have used many dif…"

Tim Henderson replied Nov 13, 2010 to How to display/ care for an item

13 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Rick Badwey

"Keith Richards Brian Johnson Robert Parish Roger Daltrey Michael Anthony van halen J…"

Tim Henderson replied May 12, 2010 to Reader's Address Requests

32 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Jason Boyd

"Tim Lincecum- does NOT sign on days that he pitches."

Tim Henderson replied Feb 5, 2010 to Sports Star Signing Habits

9 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Jason Boyd

"I agree with Stephen on this one Gene was at a Mall near me a while back selling his…"

Tim Henderson replied Feb 5, 2010 to Most Difficult Band/Musician to obtain an in person signature

19 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by michael hardin

"I have done the airport gig a few times! It works ok for something like a Super Bowl…"

Tim Henderson replied Feb 3, 2010 to Seeing Celebs at the airport

6 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by michael hardin

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service