We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Quadropheniac's Discussions (746)

Discussions Replied To (705) Replies Latest Activity

"Rebel Wilson signed book at BAM https://www.booksamillion.com/p/Rebel-Rising-Autogra…"

Quadropheniac replied Nov 3, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 yesterday
Reply by Joel S

"My book from the Metallica site finally moved. It's gone from Fernwood, MI to the De…"

Quadropheniac replied Oct 31, 2023 to "MESSENGERS: THE GUITARS OF JAMES HETFIELD" BY JAMES HETFIELD Signed (LIMITED SLIPCASE EDITION)

190 Mar 11
Reply by Knob Dylan

"They usually say a week and it's usually more like 2.  I'm guessing they had a lot o…"

Quadropheniac replied Oct 29, 2023 to Arnold Schwarzenegger Books a Million Signed Edition GOOOO

349 Nov 10, 2023
Reply by OTSENRE

"https://premierecollectibles.com/judidench Shakespeare: The Man Who Pays the Rent…"

Quadropheniac replied Oct 28, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 yesterday
Reply by Joel S

"Bookplated"

Quadropheniac replied Oct 27, 2023 to Tom Hanks signed book

111 Nov 13, 2023
Reply by Knob Dylan

"I hope so. I ordered from them and 4 others. 1 copy at each place. Not trying to be…"

Quadropheniac replied Oct 27, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"I think people are reading to much into the order numbers.  Most of these indie site…"

Quadropheniac replied Oct 25, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"Hey, Pope Francis needs to be able to get his tuneage.  But apparently King Chuck c…"

Quadropheniac replied Oct 25, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"Anyone try Interpunk? J/K!!!  Seriously-don't bother. They're scammers."

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"Are you sure?  B&N's listing stated  (Signed B&N Exclusive Book)"

Quadropheniac replied Oct 20, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 yesterday
Reply by Joel S

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by