We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 7421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked at a couple of the seller's completed auctions that are still available for viewing, a Hendrix and an Elvis. Both were ended early for the following reason:

This listing was ended by the seller because the item was sold.

The auctions were ended after a single bid was placed, and the signatures were sold at the opening bid amount. The Elvis sold for $315 and the Hendrix for $800.

Post the Hendrix.

Do you think a portion of this one was used as an example?

Gee. More "cuts" with some sides "torn."

Apparently they collected roughly torn Hendrix cuts in a particular signature style.

Ballroom,

I'm starting this party discussion from the top, since replies have nested so deeply. A number of the ones that they made forgeries by machine from were purchased at RR by someone in the UK.

They were not perfect matches to the originals. They were slightly different, in order not to be detected.
I dont like the rough hendrix!

Ballroom,

Regarding the Hendrix contract signature you posted. Yes, it looks like it could be it. Where and when has it been sold?

I don't know who sold it, but it's included in PSA's AutographFacts.

OK, now let me say something, because you talking about me anyway.

1) Elvis's signatures - all that we posted here is authentic (it was approved by Roger Epperson and Rich Consola). Why one Elvis' signature it was sold for $315? Because condition was terrible and we bought autograph very cheaper (less 150 bucks). If you don't believe it, sorry but it's a true.

2) Hendrix's autographs. BallroomDays67 posted 2 Hendrix's signature. Second signature on white paper was sold and then buyer opened dispute on eBay; reason: not authentic signature (PSA/DNA gave official answer - signature isn't authentic) - then was full refund. 1st signature which was posted by BallroomDays67 was actually sold not for $800 or 900 bucks - it was sold for other price (auction was closed "This listing was ended by the seller because the item was sold."). It was made because buyer offered his price (he's asked me about it), we accept it. So in feedback it was saved as $800, but real price was different. And this 1st Hendrix is authentic (Quick Qpinion result - likely genuine, and then as I know, buyer got LOA, as I remember...).

You guys doing great job, but sometimes it looks like a conspirology (sometimes it's just a ridicious). OK these Hendrix's signatures were bought from the same person. You says that they are looks similiar because they both from one seller (no, I'm just a dealer, I bought these signatures). I can give you contact information of person who sold me not authentic Hendrix' autograph (you can write him, because after dispute on eBay I wrote him and he's tricked me; he didn't reply on my messages just ignore; I still don't like to remember this). Of course it was my mistake, that I didn't check it out very well before buy (and I've lost my money). It's a experience so now we'll sell items only with LOA.

I'm just buy/sell (dealer) and that's all. For the all time was only 1 return item with full refund (it was this Hendrix). Here you right - this autograph was non authentic and I don't hide this (buyer got back all his money, every cent - I'm lost tons of money and I paid for my levity).

Honestly, it's a not a big pleasure to reading all these things about me, but I understand that it's my fault (because I didn't check it out very well as I said).

Vera

The same seller sold both Hendrix signatures and one received a Quick Opinion of "likely not genuine" and the other was authenticated?  Both appear to be from the same hand. I can't see anything that would differentiate the first example in such a way that only it should be considered authentic. 

Why end an auction early at such a low price when you can let it conclude and possibly receive a higher price?

Do you know why your latest Elvis signature and also the James Dean signature disappeared?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service