We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I am considering buying my first Beatles autographed item. I have gone looking for supporting positive evidence and discovered it is a minefield. I would be grateful for any assistance. I would rather not name anyone or a company as I want to believe the following is an original. Yet some of your members have voiced strong opinions regarding individuals and I cannot understsnd why action has not been taken to protect reputations.

So my enquiry for which I welcome comments please:-

Could I be fortunate enough to have found the Revolver album signed by all four Beatles, each signing their own portrait? The ink is so crisp, so prominent after so many years.
Found in Arizona,it comes with a supporting Forensic report verifying the signatures from a renowned NY Examiner of Questioned Documents.

I would welcome any help please.

Many thanks,

Steve

Tags: Revolver, autographed, beatles, signed

Views: 3168

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this one is also strategically signed (location of signature)

Same signer, all similar except for Lennon.

Forensic?...AAAGGGHHHHHH!!!   No!!!

When you see the words"Forensic examiner"...run as fast as you can!! Is this from Don Frangipani??? Forget it!!  "Operation bullpen"  Fraud!!!

It is a decent attempt, but I think this kind of proves its nearly impossible to pull off the perfect forgery. These guys are suppose to be the experts at forgery? Well, all you have to do is stare at real Beatles signatures for awhile and then look at this and the mistakes are fairly obvious IMO. They did an okay job, but they don't have it quite right. I remember awhile back a guy on youtube bragged about how he can forge a perfect Beatles that gets passed all the experts. Not sure where that video is, but I'd like to see his work. Bet it is also full of obvious mistakes.

This one is not authentic.

In addition the story does not fit with the style of the (faked) autographs. They look like Midsixties autographs but 1967 they looked different.

Strange to get a US album signed in the UK aswell..

"...I want to believe the following is an original..."

Careful there, that can be the biggest unbeatable foe you'll never know.

Please can people let me know their thoughts on this signed Revolver. I did start a new thread but haven't had any replies on there ...

Definitely not real in my opinion.

Autographtastic,

Could you please post more and better images of the Revolver? My original opinion may not be right. It's a strange, strange, piece but a member feels that the Harrison looks good. 

I've requested further images Steve. I also thought the Harrison looked good and possibly the Macca and Lennon. Ringo does look off but it could just be a messy, rushed example ....

The owner told me that he acquired the album 25 years ago from a friend in Wallasey. The friend's sister supposedly worked for EMI at Manchester Square, London & managed to get her husband's (Brian) album signed. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service