We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 55525

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He also copied his Nobel lecture from spark notes 

The nerve of these customer service people. Social media says the autograph is real. I am beyond pissed.

Notice how the social media post eliminated hand-signed and just says "signed" and "personally signed". 

https://freeimage.host/i/HHfxLqx

And if he allegedly had time to personally sign 1000 books/pages, I'm sure Bob can find 15 seconds to release a video statement that he signed these by hand on his social media.   But given that Bob has more integrity than those around him you'd never see that. Because he probably wouldn't lie to steal from people in a public forum. 

A lie to steal is how this got started.

But the distinction in what I said is who is doing the lying. I contend Bob certainly isn't managing his social media, almost certainly didn't authorize the autopen, and may not have even written the book. But those around him got lazy, greedy, or both 

Fairly certain it's illegal to use someone's autopen without their consent.

Bob wrote the book 

Bob doesn’t manage his social media 

How do you know for sure? Are you his PA / Manager

No. I’m not

Oh that image ! Correct me if i am wrong but Yes that was on Simon and Schusters Twitter page was it not and NOT Bob Dylans Twitter feed and wasn't on Bob Dylans US  webstore / webpages at all. 

Normally, when "Bob Dylan" is the one posting, this would say "was personally signed by me".

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service