We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Please tell me what you think of this Elvis Presley autograph:

Thanks,

Steve

Tags: autograph, elvis presley, signed

Views: 8014

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ugh. Just horrible...and there are thousands of these out there.

So you've been to the shrink, too?

I have never been one for this "call me" arrangement as then only 2 people have insight as to what's going on.  It's not a bad thing but way too many things can happen with auction listings while activity presumably is going on... such as someone might just buy it.  If it's on EBAY then it stands a good chance of being removed and it allows others here to chip in on authenticity to ensure that "credentials" (which as we know are often used as a spear toward someone calling something a non-authentic item) don't delay it's outting.

Thus, not everyone needs to be depicted first but I also believe it can act as a catalyst or expose as the case may be regardless of who is involved;

Zipper is on target with the TPA apparent attention deficit disorder that Cyrkin speaks of - opps there's a butterfly! 

However in addition it would be nice if these "EBAY Reputable TPAs" that are cited (btw, that doesn't mean they are "approved" nor the only ones as some have suggested) make announcements of what they have done as opposed to leaving collectors wondering or behind the door "automagically" fixed.

DB

Can you tell me how I can get an item removed from ebay thats a forgery?

I have reported hundreds to them via" Report this Item" and have never seen any pulled.

And that includes the hundred's of secretarial Hestons that were certified by PSA?DNA that you and I and Mr. Zipper and others were all over.

Is there some better way to get it removed that I don.t know about???

with the disarray that CIT appears to be in at the moment and until it get's straightened out it's the only way at this time.  I'm in contact with the OOTP but todate they also seem stymied in getting anything accomplished in a timely manner.

True, DB. What we're doing works. The listings are generally killed on eBay within hours of them being posted here. Not to mention that when the seller ends the listing, it's still up on eBay...just ended. Someone can contact the seller to buy it. But when eBay kills a listing, it's gone, and the seller can get in trouble for relisting it.

Compare the typical Global one above to Steiner's Mariano Rivera signed balls:

Compare the left slant on the small letters of Steiners' to the typical GA one above. Not to mention the letter formations period.

Here is a project that you could start that would much less time consuming:

Post any correctly authenticated items Global has done.  I honestly can only think of a handful of ones I have seen over the past few years.

Any thoughts?

Like I said, I've only seen a handful of correctly authenticated items from Global and after looking at these my hands aren't any more full then before.  That's 16 mistakes in a row!

That's only 13. The 3 I listed separately were among the 13. But that's 13 from one seller, listed at one time, all GA...not GAI.

Are you taking your meds?

I will now...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service