We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking to buy Star Wars autographs, or autographs from any of the actors in the Star Wars Universe?  Post photos here for free opinions from some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. Always free of charge.

If you are on Facebook, join us at Star Wars Autograph Universe for daily discussions, autograph signings and more!

If you would like an official expert opinion, use the Autograph Verification service from SWAU!

Tags: Authenticity Opinions, Autographs, Free, Star Wars

Views: 31886

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

About 10-15 years ago, I wrote a letter to Ewan McGregor, requesting an autograph. I included two 4x6" photos, and they were both returned signed. I've always wondered whether or not they were authentic, as Ewan is known to have sent secretarial signatures. Does anyone have an opinion on these?

These aren't real, sorry

Thanks, both of you! I'm sad to hear it, but I'd rather know about a fake signature than unknowingly keep it. And I didn't pay for them, so I don't feel ripped off.

Mike, I hate to take too much of your time. But a few weeks ago, I posted another thread in the Harrison Ford section, asking about a Celebrity Authentics photo. On that thread, I was told that you're one of the top experts here on his signature. If you happen to have a moment, would you mind having a look at that one? I took a chance on it, and I'm hoping it's something I can keep in my collection. I've heard worrisome things about some of the CA photos.

Thanks again!

Drop a link to it

Sorry, I should have done that to begin with! Thanks so much!

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/harrison-ford-celeb...

Definitely secretarial

Hi guys, I´m a new member, my name is Leticia from Spain, I´m a huge fan of Star Wars Universe, and I found this item with Daisy Ridley autograph, and please I need your opinion and help. Thank you very very much guys.

Hi there

i was looking for any opinions on the below Warwick Davies signature

s-l1600.jpg

Thank you for any advice

Clive Revill TTM, Is the signature authentic or secretarial?

Hi I bought this and wondering if I could get some advice if its it's legit. Its Harrison Ford. Carrie Fisher. Frank oz. Mark Hamill. Peter mayhew autographs 

These are forgeries.

Hello everyone! 

I am new here! I made a separate post asking if this Alec Guinness autograph was real or fake, but didn't know if we were meant to post them here too? 

My local dealer has this one for sale, but there are a few things which arose my suspicions: 

1) The 'o's in Good seem to be joined differently to all the other Alec Guinness autographs which I have seen.
2) The letters in 'Guinness' seem to be looped, and most others which I have seen aren't like that.
3) The autograph looks more like an earlier example from the 1950s/1960s, and the person who obtained it said they got in in the 1980s.

Do you think it is real or fake? Here are a couple of pictures of it:

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service