We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Hi all,

What does everyone think about this Harper Lee signed book? 

Views: 1199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One more - Sanders, ALS, 1995:

The sanders one is nice

Here are some examples which I received directly from Ms. Lee over a 12-15 year period.  There are variations in her "H" and the spacing of other letters in almost all four examples. I, for one, think the OPs example is fine.  I have also included an image of a signed Shooting Call for the first day of filming of the movie which includes her full name.

Thank you Martin - most useful and earlier dated which is what I have been looking for.

Wow! So cool! I'm very jealous. You have amzing correspondence. I would love to own a legit Harper Lee signature. My favorite book of all time. 

Back in the early/mid-90's I wanted to get a photograph signed but it was pre-internet and I didn't have a source for a photo.  I happened to see a small magazine article on Ms. Lee that featured an early photo credited to WorldWide Photos.  Somehow I contacted them to inquire about obtaining a photograph.  The response was that an 8" X 10" photo would cost $50.  I ordered the pic and sernt it out to Ms. Lee with my request for her to sign.  In my letter I explained where I had obtained the photograph and what the cost of the picture was.  When the photo came back I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only had she signed the photograph, she also included a note which said "Mr. Peters--You was robbed!  HL"  

Incredible! One of these days I will add a Mockingbird signed book to my collection. I'm a middle school librarian and this book has always been my favorite. Thanks for sharing your personal experience. I am green with envy. 

Did you manage to find a book at any point?

These are amazing Martin!

Same here. I hope one day to get her autograph—even if it’s just a signature. 

Amazing items! Lucky you!

I just found this example at Heritage Auctions current auction.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service