We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

ABC Action News Investigative Reports Philadelphia ran a blistering report on Coach's Corner Auctions on the 11PM News Nov. 20.

The culmination of an intense 3.5 month investigation, it's the fruit of the determination of Paul Wedding, a collector who lost $15,000 buying forgeries at Coach's Corner, to stop them from burning collectors once and for all.

And now, Paul Wedding:

I believe it was a few months ago I commented to the "What do you think of them," thread. Coach's Corner beat me as well as many others for a lot of money. With complete disregard for the hobby, they flood the market with counterfeit jerseys, counterfeit signatures, photos, you name it.

Collectively we all wanted to see the owners take responsibility for their actions. That has never happened. Till now.

Last week, The Coach's Corner building was bull rushed by my pal, Chad Pradelli. For those of you who do not know Chad, he is an investigative reporter with ABC news in Philadelphia. Chad and his crew beat on their doors until Lee answered it. Chad wasn't going to take any crap that Lee has been known to throw at people who question their garbage. It was beautiful!

Chad offered him the opportunity to explain himself on camera, Lee declined. The story will run this Tuesday evening, guys. From what I understand, other ABC affiliates are also picking up the story. I am also waiting for the Attorney General of Pennsylvania to assign an agent to my case. With this story running on the news, I believe that assignment is coming fast. 

Guys, this is the beginning of the end of Coach's Corner. I will continue to push every agency that will listen to me. I hope you guys (Coach's Corner) do read this. This will end with you in a Federal prison. And when you get out, you'll have lots and lots of people to pay back. What comes around goes around

Paul Wedding

Tags: abc news, coach's corner, investigative report

Views: 4948

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And images of as much of their merchandise they've sold over the past years as possible.

Discovery and images will do the trick. I'm sure CC didn't pay cash for all of their raw material purchased prior to be forged upon.

The identity of those pieces, purchased unsigned, later showing up signed by the dead, through unique identifying marks, defects, etc., will sink that ship faster than the Titanic went down, when the chain of custody proves to go no further than CC.

Happy Thanksgiving Fellas! I had no way for getting online during the last few days as I moved out West. Wow! What a few days it's been, huh?! I really want to thank all you guys. Everyone helped out in this effort that is really just beginning. We have moved from allegations and complaints into a field of proven and truth. Watching Malack squirm while Chad just pounded away at him was great, and then has Lee call the following morning. We have a lot to work with. I love the ideas. Something I was thinking about is contacting all ABC affiliates about running the story, and yes, flooding social media with the video.
I agree with you, two shoes. Federal law has been violated. Importing counterfeit jerseys is serious business. We also have these a******* behind Capital City Authenticators and East Coast Authenticators. I am certain the I.R.S. WILL WANT TO HAVE A POW-WOW with them. A Federal Agent should be assigned to my case next week. Fellas, they have won many, many, rounds but it's going to be us ultimately winning the fight. You could see it in Scott's face he is worried. If he was in the clear, why not clean it up with Chad right then and there? Lee openly admitted to forgeries but blamed consigners. Coach's Corner does not have that many consigners.

Paul wrote "Coach's Corner does not have that many consignors."

That's where "discovery" will expose everything.

Absolutely Christopher. The level of damning evidence we now have is staggering, just staggering. Christopher, thank-you for your tireless effort and videos you made exposing these crooks. I believe the woman (Gina Myers) knows everything that's going on there in that piece of s*** building. She sent me an emailing pleading with me to listen to her, that she is unaware of any counterfeit doings. Bologna. What do you guys think?

Hmm, if the FBI talk to her,she could be the one to spill the beans on the operation.  Hard to believe she wouldn't know anything. If she sent an email she must be worried. Good luck and good job Paul. I'm glad somebody finally stepped up to get these guys. There must be a thousand more victims out there!

"There must be a thousand more victims out there!"

And reaching out through other message boards to appropriate links, sharing all this info on the forum and social platform scene will assure that a robust portion of these bilked buyers will be found, and their purchased materials put to the test.

Reading each and every post in this thread and the dawn of realization of what's coming down the pike at them must be like an alum suppository for CC; their collective butt-cheeks puckering a little more. And with good reason. You get the right, diligent, smart investigators on this and the whole operation is going to unravel thread by thread into balls of yarn. It'll be like the night of the living dead for them, all the garbage they sold over the years like chickens coming home to roost.

"Consignors", they say!!!

Mysterious dudes as consignors met under the lamppost in the middle of the night isn't going to impress the feds. They're going to want names, dates, merchandise, prices, etc., etc. or the onus is on CC for each and every "consigned" piece.

Exactly Woody2Shoes! For every lie told, they'll have to explain it away with something tangible, and as Christopher said (Discovery will expose them.") And with their "Collective butt-cheeks puckering a little more," says Woody. Time to keep the pressure on. They have a page on Facebook. Is there a way to post the piece with Chad on their page? And everytime it's removed, put it right back. Twitter. That's another avenue. I am going to send this piece to Steve Grad right now!

OK. Just sent it to Steve Grad. He is the fella who authenticates on Pawn Stars.

Right on, Ian. Gina knows what's going on. You cannot be in that building everyday for 8 hours, answering phones, reading emails, and say, what? Your kidding? They'll squeeze her like a grape.

Lee Trythall (That's a game we cannot play) referring to authenticating items. Yet Coach's Corner guarantees authenticity with their very own Certificate of Authenticity. Figure that one out.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service