We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://www.facebook.com/autographexpertstevegrad/photos/pb.7494131...

Authenticated by ,Beckett! 

Signed George, Paul, Ringo!

Do you think it's worth that kind of money?

Views: 1369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks.

What kind of guitar sold at auction with George?

its the piece of crap guitar that this one is on.it was just on the pick guard,he just put it on a new guitar like the one here for a 100k

Do you know of any other signed Beatles authentic guitars with two or more signatures. 

You have some nice guitars signed.

yes ive had but sold them , im sure mike w has or had some.

but when u do the math its still not 100k guitar .

if u look at the math i put togther i think im in the right ballpark of 20-25k in a good auction. if they get lucky

It doesnt hold any real historical importance , but it will be interesting to see.

I believe RR Auction sold a George and Paul signed guitar for less than $15K. IIRC, it had a nice George signature on the body.

If not Epiphone or Rickenbacker or Gibson, if these signatures were on a used MIM Classic Series 60's Stratocaster in sonic blue or shell pink and all signed on the body instead of George "loose" on a pickguard this would be much, much more interesting. George and John had their 1961 Stratocasters by 1965 so some tie in. As it is, I don't "understand" this item as offered.

ocaster

the auction preview starts  today.  The they will sell more stuff each auction starting in june.  Maybe spreading it out over year cause too big collection for 1 auction?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service