We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Its the second coming of Coaches Corner. Morales seems to be the main authenticator. Mantle, Williams, DiMaggio just to name few are being sold. Just more garbage that needs to be exposed

Views: 5517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Patrick...... plain and simple, your auction continues to sell crap, we will expose it. If you run a ethical business, you will take down those forgeries. We are giving the insight and direction, if you do not then we know your business is not

The bottom line here is that there are a ton of ugly forgeries in your auction, Mr. Mcmanus.

Check out this crap from McManus Auctions.

According to Mr. McManus, "Appraised or Estimated Retail Value $175,000" for this piece-of-garbage.   What a joke!!!

This is as ugly as it gets.  This is "Coach's Corner" crap.

COA from Chris "I Never Saw An Autograph I Didn't Like" Morales.

http://www.icollector.com/1939-Hall-of-Fame-Induction-Cooperstown-A...

Good gosh,

Even a novice would know that Ruth is horrible. I wish i could say that Morales wouldnt even cert such garbage, but we all know thats not true.

McManus in my opinion has now shown his true colors. Its obvious that turning a buck is more important to him then being an honest seller. I doubt we will see hide nor hair of him around here anymore. He will sell the items, but what he doesnt know is that once he does, his reputation is going to really take a hard hit.

Mr. McManus, you should know that this thread will now pop up on any google search. So if someone is thinking about consigning with you and search your name, this will pop up. You have a chance still to end these auctions and burn these forgeries. Its that simple. You can do the RIGHT thing, or you can proceed down the path you have set, and sell them, knowingly ripping off your clients. Funny thing is that those clients will eventually google your name as well once someone tells them there items are bad, and you will be at fault. I hope you have a good disclaimer, otherwise your gonna owe alot of money back to the customers

Do the RIGHT thing. You know these are forgeries. A kid could see that

You know,

This just infuriates me about Morales. He is just blatantly certing anything for money. And he is getting by on the lophole that its his "opinion". Somehow we have got to get this guy shut down. Morales has been a stain on this hobby for long enough. 

Im sure he is raking in the money too. He literally is the forgers/and sellers of forgeries, best friend. Its really unbelievable.

If you don't like the stuff blame the Coa , I didn't certify it . We liquidate many items. You think every auctioneer out there is a expert like you ? I could say some is good some is questionable , but I have no qualifications to say so, your all experts on here look at the pictures make up your own mind.
You are to blame. You are committing fraud.

So yeah, just like i thought, Patrick McManus is going to sell these off and could give a damn about the customers he is ripping off. You have already admitted that the items are fake and you still are going to sell them.

Beware of McManus auctions, BEWARE!!! And no reason to delete your comments in case that goes through your brain. All have been saved.

It's not about the "COA," it's about the forgeries. 

We are more than happy to give you "free advertising," Mr. McManus.

Patrick,

According to your own website, your fact page it says:  "We evaluate every piece for authenticity, condition, demand and ou...

Why would you not do this for autographs too?  I mean its obvious - you would not just believe anyone who walks in with a bunch of jewelry claiming they have precious metals or stones without actually having someone identify them as such (an expert)  May seem trivial to you, but its huge for those who collect--especially if they are obvious forgeries.

As for using an excuse that we should blame the COA's--- you've clearly been notified here that the COA's are wrong--in fact some are on eBays list of banned authenticators. To me this is just bad business (theft) if you go forward with this auction without doing more homework on this. 

BTW, I'm always curious as to how you found out you were being discussed here on AML. 

-wascher

"Blame The COA?"

Geez!!!!

Anyone with half a brain would immediately question a ball that has those names all signed in the same pen with virtually no aging, other than a few random stains that could have been put there yesterday,  I don't know one of those signatures particularly well, and even I can tell there's no way this ball is legit.  

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service