We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

I'm noticing a sudden influx of MJ signed Michael Jackson drawings coming on to the auction market, which seem to share the common themes of either 'portraits of historical figures'  or 'Disney characters'.

Both of these themes are of course recognised from Michaels' drawings both at a young age and later in life, but it is interesting that so many new drawings are being released on to the market at the same time. 

Here are some current examples:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/32578267_collection-of-art-by-m...

Tags: Michael, disney, forgery, jackson, parr, portraits

Views: 100938

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The silence from Simon Parr continues to be deafening.

Extraordinary job from all of you here.

I only do sports autographs as many of you well know, but I've been following this thread from the beginning, and I have to say that all of you have done extraordinary work here.

The Coa should also say :

Subject Signature : N/A

By the way this thread was confusing what we meant to say is we have coa's on Michael Jackson items from Michael Frost and PSA/DNA not on drawings from Michael Frost. So this is in reply to his reply.

We have all of these at the beginning of the discussion already Simon/David--they aren't new to us.  I did not see any of these in your auction. 

That's right. The ones that Epperson has certified that YOU ALL claim are fake and YOU ALL think you are more qualified than Roger Epperson on autographs we don't have. YOU AS A COMMITTEE say they are fake. You all aren't paid to authenticate.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service