We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I purchase several autograph cards on Etsy, at rock bottom prices. Here is the dealer I purchased

The dealer currently has 600+ autographed cards currently for sale. Advice me of my stupidity if any.

Views: 2070

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is all laughable. We've heard this song and dance a million times before.

TayJay, I mean Jay B please take a breath and listen…..nobody and I mean nobody has multiple Michael Jordan autographed cards and sell them for $14 a piece. Not only that, Michael Jordan is under contract with certain card companies to only autograph special insert cards, he doesn’t autograph common $1 cards. Your argument is null and void just with that.

The fact that people on this site are experts on particular celebrities/athletes and they are telling you these are fakes that should tell you something. As far as JSA/PSA goes can you show us photos of any of these cards encapsulated in their card holders???

Please post the PSA/DNA and JSA LOAs or the certification numbers.

That is impossible - $21 for a Bowie...

Not Authentic, not even close.

As for the Rock and Roll stuff in his Etsy store -- the Bowie and Kiss are clear forgeries -- as is this "Rolling Stones Signed Poster" for the bargain price of $45.00.  So either this seller is the nicest guy in the world selling items with an 80-90% discount -- or he is a scammer / forger.   You decide which makes more sense. 

Wow, all $35 -80. What a great guy.

I reckon my young niece could do a better forgery attempt than Jay B does for these

"Judy Garland" is laughable.

Jay B you are undoubtedly the seller or very close to him. The items for sale are laughable, fromn the Star Wars to the Jordan's and Boweis, all are terrible fakes and whilst you can lie and claim otherwise, anyone with experience and knowledge can tell you otherwise. 

I don't know the guy from a hole in the wall. I'm just going by my experiences. Maybe the authenticator thought it was real. My Mike trout was authenticated. I had a Kobe authenticated,an Ohtani and a Doncic. Companies authentic forgeries all the time. Maybe the ones I got are fake. But they got authenticated and thats what matters to me. Ok if they are fake but JSA or PSA authenticates them as genuine what are they at that point?  Still forgeries or authentic because PSA says it is?

Sadly for you, you're not the first and won't be the last to suddenly appear and claim the seller sold you authentic items. It's a tried and tested tactic by forgers to try to hope that anyone else doing a search on them will see someone claiming the seller is good and may still buy from them. If it's too good to be true it's because it is!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service