We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Prince Autographs from RRAuction Archives, Precertified by Roger Epperson

These are all the Prince autographs in RRAuction's Past Auction Archives going back to 2008.

There are only 12 Prince autographs in their archives over 8 years, so if that doesn't say how rare genuine Prince autographs are, I don't know what does.

Before I post them to the discussion of genuine Prince autographs I need to make sure most or all of us agree that they are authentic. If you know him well enough to give an opinion, please do.

Thanks

Tags: Prince Autographs, RRAuction, authentic, genuine, real

Views: 2400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some of these just look so strange to me. Maybe I'm just not familiar with Prince's "rushed" autograph, but it doesn'teven come close to his "neater" style. Prince often had a beautiful signature, but some of these are really ugly. And look at the huge difference on how "Love" is signed on some of these.

Steve, on the one I put up today that I had recently purchased, besides the "P", you felt the "L" was off, but I mean...look at these. The "L"s are very different. I think the L in mine is not nearly as dramatically different as some of these.

This one is 100% authentic and comes from the instore signing that Prince did in Stockholm, Sweden on August 12, 1988.

I bought the album in 2011 from the brother of the person who attended the signing for 157 Swedish kronor. (That is about 19 dollars in today's exchange rate!)

I traded the album for a signed Michael Jackson Thriller album before it went for sale at rr auction.

I was tempted to buy it back in the auction, but the price was way more than I wanted to pay for it. (About 1.600 dollars plus buyers premium.) I have then seen it for sale on eBay for about 3.000 dollars before Prince passing.

So who ever owns it today will be very lucky. I have two other album from the same signing in my collection and both were more expensive than this first one.

I think this one is for sale on eBay right now. It was being offered for $7000, but no one bought it. Now the seller is offering it with an opening bid of $24,999. Pretty sure there won't be any bidders at that price though. I wasn't sure about this one though. It kind of looks slowly drawn to me, but it's probably good.
Sign O' The Times
Attachments: No photo uploads here
The whole poster...
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Who owns the poster,Patrick?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service