We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just got one! Hopefully they will deliver...

https://www.reddit.com/r/VinylCDnewreleases/comments/s6vjke/uk_bara...

Views: 5446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My £216 copy arrived today.  Factory-sealed, in the publisher’s original cardboard box.  Perfect condition.

I’m very, very happy with it!

Very nice!

When I think how long I had been after a Bruce Springsteen autograph prior to this release... Good things come to those who wait :)

Interestingly, Amazon have now 13 in stock but it's still limited to 1 per customer.

Their stock has been creeping up steadily over the last couple of days, with the odd copy selling along the way.  If it reaches a critical point, I can see the price dipping sharply again.  Worth keeping an eye on, for those still in the market for a copy.

I wouldn't mind getting a second copy for myself at 200ish, but that means creating a third Amazon account. I'll keep an eye on that page and let you know if it drops below 300.

That would be appreciated, thank you.

I have been keeping an eye on it myself.  Not looking for a second copy, but trying to help a mate out who is a big Springsteen fan.  I sent him three notifications the other week, but the problem is, he doesn’t pick up my messages until three hours later, by which time it’s too late.  I’ve told him, he needs to be more on the ball than that!

yes I would appreciate the heads up.  I purchased one but thank goodness decided to open it.  Mine was a dud copy so have now sent it back.  Just my luck!!  Quite a few apparently are being sent back for imperfections

What do you mean dud copy? Unsigned or bumped? 

bumped  etc

I know your mate probably wants the whole book BUT I just want to throw this out here - I have a spare Springsteen autograph I cut out of one of my books I am looking to trade or sell. If you are interested in it or your mate is interested in it please let me know. 

I’m aware of your offer, thank you.

My mate already has Springsteen’s autograph, so he’s not looking for a cut example.  He wants the complete book, including Obama’s sig.

Cheers anyway.

I have noticed many of these bringing under the original $500 on eBay but still more than $300. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service