We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just got one! Hopefully they will deliver...

https://www.reddit.com/r/VinylCDnewreleases/comments/s6vjke/uk_bara...

Views: 5428

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Price dropped to 255 GBP, I managed to place an order even though it says temp unavailable, fingers crossed.

It’s a good price, and I’m sure Amazon will honour those orders.

I gave my mate a heads up earlier, and he’s now ordered a copy, so that’s my good deed done for the day.

I got mine back in early February, would you recommend opening it to check the signatures? or should I keep it sealed? thanks 

IMO open it up.  I was also  going to keep mine sealed as well but   in the end opened mine up and unfortunately the book  had a lot of damage to it so  in the end I sent it back.

Back in stock at 233

Even with conversion, if they shipped to US....That is DIRT cheap

Agreed, in a few years time people will look back at that price with envy. 

So  the big qu is I wonder how many they signed?  Obviously not a limited amount?  And they clearly couldnt have been that popular for the price to have been so reduced

Given the in-store scrum for this book, in December 2021, together with the fast online sales — almost all at the full, original price of $500 — I think it’s fair to say the book has been a huge success.  However, it is still a luxury product, and the number of people willing and able to drop that kind of money is always going to be limited.  That said, it’s clear they have sold several thousand copies.  It is also probably fair to say that most people who are serious about owning a copy of this book will have one by now.

What you are seeing with Amazon is their complex, automatic software pricing algorithm kicking in, to clear whatever stock they have left. I doubt that is very many copies at all.  I tried for two weeks, refreshing the page multiple times per day, until I finally bought my copy, in the early hours of the morning, for £216.  That price lasted for a matter of minutes before it was gone again.  Since then, the book has been in and out of stock — mostly out — at various prices.  It’s not like Amazon, or the publisher, is dumping huge amounts of copies on the market at remaindered prices.  We’re talking a few dozen books, if that.

Still available to purchase 

Shocking! There is a copy currently up for auction on RR Auction with a current high bid of $525 and that is BEFORE the 25% premium and shipping. Whoever is bidding must not realize these still show up on Amazon for far under the original $500 price tag. 

Restocked on amazon uk https://amzn.to/3VPyTbK

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service