We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here is another pattern, and the same sellers that we see peddling the Jeters are selling these.  Look at this Koufax...there are several on ebay currently, all look the same, and all certed by Ebay's approved Authenticator.

Views: 956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOE-GIRARDI-NY-Yankees-Baseball-Signed-11x1...

on another note here is a Joe Girardi that I cant not ever believe is authentic...I have got Girardi so many times in person and even at his most rushed his auto wouldn't look like this mess...check this auto out I got from him while he was WALKING....

NOT EVEN CLOSE....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUSTIN-PEDROIA-Red-Sox-2007-WS-Autograph-SI...

add Pedroia to the pattern.  All of the GAI certed examples have the same redundant error. Just like the Jeters.

None of the original Pedroia's exhibit this.

Here is a real one:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dustin-Pedroia-signed-OML-baseball-Boston-R...

They do that with all of the autographs they are selling and have sold in the past.  Just shows how the buyers of those autographs lack common sense.

And they have sold over 4,000 autograph items.

You are correct both of those Pedroia balls look diff. However Pedroia has like 3 or 4 variations to his signature with each one getting more sloppy. The Global Baseball you have shown is in fact authentic compared to that style of signature. As you will see below there is the Global ball you pointed out and a PSA ball that are consistant with that style of signature. If you are looking for some bad Pedroia items you should check this seller out who has been peddling non authentic items for years of always the same players and sold in volumes of 46,658. Yes that number is correct over 46,000 (forty-six thousand) items.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUSTIN-PEDROIA-AUTOGRAPHED-BOSTON-RED-SOX-M...

Here is the Global ball you pointed out.

Here is a PSA certed ball.

Here is a horrible example of a Pedroia.

Robert, I respect your opinion and understand the points are making. my point is that as with the Jeters, the GA certified Pedrioas all look basically the same.  they select one signature style, get pretty good at it, and there we have the problem.

Absolutely, Terrier. That's what they do.

I have also noticed that the seller removed all of his Albert Pujols, Alex Rodriguez and Sandy Koufax auctions. Interesting, too, that the seller removed the photos from those auctions. And it looks like Ebay removed the Derek Jeter GAI certed auctions.

Well, we know the seller(s) aren't just going to toss the items in a dumpster. Where will they appear next?

I have some ideas, but I won't share them since we know they are reading this thread.   ;-)

Interesting timing, Pujols was next on my list!

Harry, excellent observation.  I noticed that a few weeks ago when looking at the Newton, Jackson and Sullivan signed helmets and footballs.

One of those sellers on Ebay is presently listing 12 various Aaron Rodgers autograph items.  On top of that, during the past four weeks, that same seller sold four various Aaron Rodgers autograph items.  Seriously!!!!

Is it possible the seller has an exclusive autograph contract with Aaron Rodgers?  No they don't.  According to their Ebay auction description, they have been obtaining in-person autographs for the last 20 years.

I went to Ebay and did a search on Jeff Bostic, Russ Grimm, Mark May and Joe Jacoby.   They were know as "The Hogs."  The great offensive line of the Washington Redskins during the 1980's.

Anyway, this is what my search showed:

Only one seller on Ebay has all of "The Hogs" autographs on Ebay as you can see.  In addition to the three above above, the seller has already sold one (shown below). 

How is it that only one lucky autograph hound was fortunate to get all four "Hogs" on two footballs and two helmets? 

and certified, no less!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service