We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi.  I am just curious if we have any signed book collectors here on AML.  I have a few signed books myself:  John F. Kennedy, John Lennon, Madonna, and two by Phog Allen (basketball).  While collecting signed books is not necessarily my priority, I actually do like owning them.  And your autograph is nicely secure and protected in the book...and will not fade!  So does anyone else here collect them?  Is there any type you collect, and what do you like about having a signed book?  Or, on the other hand, if you don't like them, feel free to vent!  

Views: 728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Signed book shelf #2

Lovely stuff! Nice variety. It is good to see an Images of America book there - I edited one of those series about the 1939 NYWF :)

Love the local history books. The one on my village was written by a neighbor.

Signed book shelf #3

Hiroshima related, and also a "Moonshot" (I got that signed too!). Great stuff Steve!

I got the Enola Gay book from Paul Tibbet's website in the late 90s if I recall. Signed by Tibbets, Nelson, Ferebee and Van Kirk. Probably $50 at the time. Wish I bought 25 of them. LOL

Nice collection Steve. I like signed books too but I only have half a shelf. 

Signed book shelf #4

Signed book shelf #5

Wow Steve! One of my all-time favorite plays (Miller)! Super stuff! I had no idea additional shelves were coming! I also had In The Arena signed. Excellent range of topics too.

I may need to dig out the stuff from the back of the closet now. LOL I have more space, entertainment and politics.

Thanks for your comments. :-)

Steve, there is a hole in shelf #5 that you have to fill. How about one of Hillary's books?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service