We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The Signed Deluxe edition of Renegades will be on sale at Barnes & Noble on Dec 7th. Limit of one per person and instore only. No online orders . Barnes and Noble members only and the price is $500, 10% for members RENEGADES: BORN IN THE USA. (barnesandnoble.com) 

and Amazon Amazon.com: Renegades: Born in the USA (Deluxe Signed Edition): 978...

Views: 61217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen it on Ebay. Thats a shame. But i think the most will not get the book. Here in Germany some sold it for 475 Euro, some für 405 Euro others for 380 Euro. You can order via Thalia, Hugendubel or Dussmann. But how many books they get ? Nobody knows. But they have to many orders to serve everyone.

The wholesaler from Germany said to me, when you have not ordered in August / September than you have no chance to get a book. It depends on the order sequence. Or you have a special contact to the publisher. 

Thanks - I got one on Dussmann.  But as everyone seems to say here, I will believe it when I see it.  But I feel some sense of accomplishment. 

I see no chance at Dussmann when you have ordered a couple of weeks ago. Germany will be get very limited copies...This book is totally over ordered.

After having 3 ordered for the signed edition of Obama's Promised Land book and watching them all cancel-I made an effort to spread orders around for the Renegades book.  I ordered a month ago on Book Depository. That order was already cancelled.  I have ordered through Premiere Collectibles.  I feel good about that one.  I have 2 ordered through BAM. But that's a crapshoot.  I fully expect those will cancel. So I may end up going 1 for 4.  But best case scenario-I get 3.  I know some of the independent bookstores in my area in the U.S. are getting maybe 5 total.  So I would not be optimistic about German stores getting more than a handful. 

Yes i think so. In Germany or Europe it will be very very hard to get one. Confirmed Pre Orders say nothing whether you get a book or not.

I’ve seen those as well for around $700 but after tax, eBay fees, shipping, etc these imbeciles aren’t even making that much. What a waste. 

The new publication date is around 14 December i have heard.

Let's just take a minute to reflect how ridiculous it sounds to have to order a book from 5 or 6 outlets to maybe get one copy...

Nearly as Ridiculous as the insane price 10x the price for their Sigs!

I had a copy in my basket for 15 minutes with the BAM restock  a couple of days ago but couldn't justify ordering it at that price. 

But it seems the only way to get one copy....

Here for everyone who thinks that place a order means that a book is coming.

“Please note: We have a *very limited* number of signed copies. Placing an order on our site does not guarantee you will receive a signed copy, but it gets you on the list of eligible readers. We'll confirm as soon as we can whether or not we have a copy available for you. Thank you for your understanding!“

And that goes for all book stores !!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service