We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do we have any actual official information about the signing?  What images will be offered for sale?

I see it all the time in my reviews. Botched dedication removal attempts that make it looks 10x worse than if it had the name on it. How do you turn a $1,400 Neil Armstrong signed NASA photo into a $500 mess? Try to remove a dedication from a printed NASA lithograph.

I just purchased this Reeve signature with a personalization. I for one like the extra script. It might now resale for as much (that's debatable). However, if you get a full signature like this or even a last name to accompany Daisy, then you are already winning.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

If you want the proof photo of this signed...email me at andypluk@gmail.com and I'll send it to you.  I was there when it was signed and it was a big joke that Chris got this image signed and not a SW shot.  

I would leave inscriptions if it hadn't already been removed. I would leave the damage also. At least you have a before and after. You could always have PSA and JSA put their stickers over that spot!:) or maybe some type of holograph Star Wars sticker! Still a really nice piece!
My understanding is that the Daisy signing will continue as a private affair. There will be no preorder or send in. KLF will sell the autographs after the signing is concluded. Who knows what items they will have, have to wait until next month.

To see the full selection of poses, you'll need to meet a guy on the corner of Encino Blvd. He'll open his trunk after you provide the secret code word. :-O

Yes the secret code word is Ewokpuppymonkeybaby!

The one they gave me was FtheMouse.

#superbowlscary

Hey, you may find this interesting.. The other day I met Chris Corbould who did the special effects for TFA.

Episode 8 cast will include Academy Award winner Benicio Del Toro, Academy Award nominee Laura Dern, and talented newcomer Kelly Marie Tran.

Confirmed this morning via press release... I bet Andy already has them on 20x30s.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service