We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Vinyl and CD (CD looks sold out) https://store.taylorswift.com/

Views: 22945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you were signing 6000 there’s a good chance some would be similar no? There’s only one logical spot to sign then without obscuring the picture which is that left hand side. I don’t know either way any more than anyone else but I suspect she really does them.

Yeah i think she does ,shame they couldnt spend the extra £5 per thousand on a decent card

Totally agree the biggest artist using cheap flimsy cards, could of used decent cards or at least sealed them to protect .

Yeah, just dont get it 

I believe there was a mix of nicer card and flimsy paper inserts. I got two and got one of each 

I returned this as I couldn't justify the flimsy paper insert in my collection. To my surprise - Universal has refunded only 13.99 out of the total of £26.74 for this CD. Has anyone else had any issue with the refund?

They don’t refund shipping 

The shipping was only £2.75 which definitely does not explain the partial refund so far. If the quality of the item is below expectation, a refund in full is justified including any delivery costs. Ensure you check your statements :)

ps. I just received a full refund with no words of explanation.

I am glad that this made your daughter happy.

I  felt it was an important statement to return it.  Maybe they'll think twice when flogging cheap crap to fans in the future. I would not find a place for this in my collection.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service