We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Three Stooges "Signed Photograph" sells on eBay for nearly $900 w/tax .... Check out the COA !

I'm not sure which is the saddest part of this sale.... 

The job someone did in creating these signatures 

or 

The accompanying COA from "1999 Copyright Sellers Group" which looks to have been issued for something or another in 1999.

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Included is a Certificate of Authenticity (COA) meticulously issued by the esteemed '1999 Copyright Sellers Group,' affirming the unquestionable authenticity of this product and instilling buyers with the utmost confidence in their acquisition".

All as it should be for $10,458!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/186368368419?itmmeta=01JAFV3Y3CKX9X4ZGZTD9...

The seller is going to take the money he receives from selling forgeries and party like it’s 1999. The Janis Joplin SP looks like someone forged her signature in their own handwriting.

I'm a watcher of the 1980s Humphrey Bogart preprinted signature postcard from this collection on eBay.  Imagine my surprise to get a chance at $550 off of this particular one!  The seller states he is "NOT currently looking for ANY offers" but is willing to make an exception in my case, apparently.  

Me too. Such a special dispensation! Such a red flag...

For Gleason's of all things and Bowie too LOL. I'm not watching anything.

My mistake, I'm not actually watching it after all!   Must be somehow simply because I looked at it that I was presented with this opportunity.

I expect we can both restrain ourselves from such...great opportunities ;-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service