How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 159053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adam, we think alike. I did consider this. I think MarkG would be able to answer. They are all beautiful images and you know how much I love copyrighted proper photographs from studios etc. over eBay knockoffs and such.

Earlier today I did an interview with Corky Laing. He visited our radiostation here in Helsinki. 

Original Album Cover Signed Art by

Steven Peter Stapleton (born 3 February 1957 in Finchley, London, England) is a British musician and the only constant member of experimental improv outfit Nurse with Wound. He is often seen as one of the pioneers of the British industrial music scene, alongside bands such as Throbbing Gristle, Coil and Psychic TV, although in his music he has explored a wide range of styles, including free-form improvisation, folk, and even Latin American dance rhythms.

Ltd. 1 of 2

Ben Harper 

Thanks to Bruce for this great piece.

How much?

What do you mean Paul? How I have payed or how much I am asking if selling?

Just curious of the value of the set!

I think somewhere between 1000 and 1300. They are not very rare also we just learned that a whole lot of these sets were actually signed or partly signed by Bill Wymann what would increase the vakue of the real sets a bit.

I own one set signed in 65 in Australia although it's a fairly common item I like the history of the item being the Stones first tour down here.

Untill someone opts for a refund because their stones set is only partial and refused at auction, I doubt much will change in a hurry.

Just picked this one up the other day. it was framed so unfortunately it had some fading going on. But for $375 it wasnt that big of a deal.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service