We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 236903

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you! I do have a follow up! Same photographer, year etc. Kinski.

The mad dog himself!

Very cool.

Thank you again. They are like binary stars - pun intended. :-)

CHAI

David M. Mitchell — Cri du Coeur [Elkin Mathews and Marrot, London, 1931], first edition hardback, inscribed by the author to a colleague in December 1940, with a separate handwritten (unpublished?) poem sandwiched between two pages:

I am posting this here in the vague hope that someone might be able to tell me something more about the author.  Beyond a handful of secondhand copies of this same book, my online research has come up blank.  I’m not labouring under the illusion that this is worth a great deal of money, but it might mean something to someone.

An obscure academic, I would say - likely to be of interest only to his ancestors. Shame it wasn't inscribed by WH Davis. Then we would have been talking!

Lionel Richie signed 7” EP

mail call

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I was pleased yesterday to find my first signed Kissinger in the wild. Good read so far.

Picked this up at auction for a song. Ralph Steadman etching from 1995.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service