We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235667

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Speaking of vintage stills, I just picked this one up last week
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Dont know if its authentic or not but if it is wow,very nice. With your avatar it must be one of your favorite peices.

Definitely authentic IMO. I will default to more experts here like Pete to expound as well. I have about about a dozen Reeve autographs and this happens to be one of his full signatures. I have some that are stacked by him as well.

I think you are doing just fine authenticating Reeve without any help from me.

Very nice piece Bradford.  Which film is that from?

Thanks, Mike! It's a press still from Superman The Movie 1978

Awesome.  At first I thought that it was a Man of Steel photo.  Then I noticed that it was Christopher Reeve in the photo.  Very cool.

Very nice Pete.  I love the four colors.  I am considering doing the same thing with a Goonies photo, if only the opportunities present themselves.  You may have just convinced me.  I only have Sean Astin's autograph on the photo so far.  He signed it with a blue Sharpie.

I love your videos Posterguy.  Cool poster.

Sigourney Weaver signed ALIEN 16 x 24 photo certified by Celebrity Authentic, now to add the rest of the cast to it.

Whoa, much nicer than her usual in person signature.

I agree.  Very nice Shawn.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service