We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was lucky enough to aquire this piece yesterday at an estate sale.1998 team signed champion Yankee picture.this is a big piece!!
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Wow.  Very nice Paul.

David Gilmour Solo LP signed by David Gilmour, Nick Mason and Willie Wilson:

Awesome piece Nate. Good looking signatures 

Thanks Corey.
Just won this piece on iconic last night.its my 1st Metallica piece.
Nice, make sure you get Roger to look at it, I don't like that iconic takes consignments from press pass collectibles. They sell anything as long as it has a sticker.
Thanks Mike for your input. Not really worried about authenticity. I can tell that it s authentic from the many examples I have seen. I'm just going to get a psa for it.
Why would you get a PSA for it if you're not worried about authenticity?

I'm going to say if PSA got it right on this one then that one's authentic too.  I'm not familiar with their vintage autographs  so I can't say for sure.

http://iconicauctions.com/metallica_group_signed__kill_em_all__reco...

Hi Mike,That's one is also real .I actualky bid on that one a couple of minths ago.Bradford,the only reason I would get a psa for it is for future resale.I know it's 100%real.unfortunately, in 15yrs from now when I go to sell it,the buyer is going to want a letter from somebody.whether it's psa,jsa,roger etc.might as well have one ready.we all know that as real as a piece is,some buyers won't buy without a letter from somebody.
Got my best TTM ever this week! This is an authentic personally signed TLS from President Barack Obama. It was shipped overnight to me via UPS directly from the White House! As a collector of Presidential autographs, this is now my Holy Grail.

I had sent him several versions of the same letter for the past few years. I've been told he personally responds to about 5-10 letters a day when he is home at the White House. I'm ecstatic that he took my letter to heart and had a response sent. Not that I would ever sell it, but RR just sold a President Obama TLS for $3660. Crazy!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service