We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://mammothwvh.com/

Enjoy it guys, really loved the first album, hopefully this one will also be a banger.

Views: 5831

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fingers x

Wolfgang kicked AAA$$$$$ at the Graspop festival! I cannot wait for this album to release

Also this thingy posted by Wolf on Facebook.
Really hope to get a cool doodle on the 12" signed insert (if the vinyl will indeed come with these)

Yeah id like one of those, just hoping the US store definately send these 12" prints and not cd sized ,straight to paypal if they do 

Why do they look all mangled though? Yikes.

It's arty look I suppose. I very much like the look of it. I do hope they all come with a secret message on the back!

Yea those look stupid and cheap

I think its because of the 3D effect of the image on Facebook. Not sure why Wolfie uploaded it as a 3D image...

Walmart Purple or whatever color they called it LP insert was a small (like 8x6) b/w picture of Wolfgang with a scribble in the corner. The CD insert directly from his site is much better.

Opened my firework splatter to be sure it wasn't a W with a scribble. All good. No extra writing on the back though. Newbury will be here soon. Was going to cancel since its another signed insert but hoping to win the doodle on the back lotto

So Newbury just confirmed they will be the 12x12 Signed Inserts, and not signed on the jacket.

Lenoise is waiting on the distributor, but I would assume it would be the same for them.

Got the CD from the Mammoth store today.  Sealed CD with a signed insert on cardstock inside.  

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service