We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason Charnick's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"Eric, those pictures are EXQUISITE!!! The look on Jackie's mug with the kids is just…"

Jason Charnick replied Nov 18, 2017 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"thanks guys! even though i'd prefer something contemporaneous to their playing days,…"

Jason Charnick replied Nov 17, 2017 to How's this Ringo look... also looking to date it...

14 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Jason Charnick

"one word: facepalm. :("

Jason Charnick replied Nov 17, 2017 to Authenticity Check: EAGLES Autographs with PSA/DNA COA (Iconic Auctions)

28 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"i still think these are more innocuous fan scribblings than out and out forgery for…"

Jason Charnick replied Nov 3, 2017 to U2 Joshua Tree Poster allegedly signed by all the fellas in 1987

18 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Jason Charnick

"i have my doubts... some of the formations are very atypical from what i've seen in…"

Jason Charnick replied Nov 2, 2017 to Are these Pearl Jam autographs authentic?

3 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Xwiesy

"i'm only more familiar with more modern signatures of theirs, but these look more li…"

Jason Charnick replied Nov 2, 2017 to U2 Joshua Tree Poster allegedly signed by all the fellas in 1987

18 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Jason Charnick

"yes, very surprising coming from Heritage, and doesn’t look good to me either."

Jason Charnick replied Oct 29, 2017 to U2 Guitar on Heritage Auction

15 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Rich

"exactly, and i wouldn't be surprised if the inscription was added after the fact by…"

Jason Charnick replied Oct 28, 2017 to Psa/dna authenticity on a autographed game used Jersey

7 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Jason Charnick

"Excellent ESPN 30 for 30 short film on Operation Bullpen (FBI sting op on sports mem…"

Jason Charnick replied Oct 28, 2017 to Know Any Good forgery/authenticity movies or documenteries too see?

20 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Jason Charnick

"As a lifelong Yankee fan with many Topps Certified autographed cards of many of thes…"

Jason Charnick replied Oct 15, 2017 to Yankees

15 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Jason Strecker

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service