We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason Strecker's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Richard has used a secretary for at least 20 years. His in person autograph his larg…"

Jason Strecker replied Aug 3, 2020 to Richard Dreyfuss TTM....real or secretarial?

4 Aug 3, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"Unless you are intending to sell and feel a buyer NEEDS to see an authentication sti…"

Jason Strecker replied Jul 29, 2020 to My Angela Lansbury failed its Beckett, im gutted. Do you agree?

32 Jul 30, 2020
Reply by Rich

"There's generally been talks of her ttms being secretarial just because how a fan wi…"

Jason Strecker replied Jul 29, 2020 to My Angela Lansbury failed its Beckett, im gutted. Do you agree?

32 Jul 30, 2020
Reply by Rich

"Steve Grad on Pawn Stars couldn't even ID correctly a Randy Savage ring worn item. I…"

Jason Strecker replied Jul 17, 2020 to Battle of the Experts: Grad vs Epperson; Who's the Better Authenticator?

60 Jul 22, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"He has used a secretary for at least 24 years which is when Mark Allen Baker publish…"

Jason Strecker replied Jul 4, 2020 to Opinions on this Dick Van Dyke please, im looking into getting a Beckett if its real tyvm

4 Jul 4, 2020
Reply by Josie

"The only thing I can add is that I would imagine Shirley's later years ttms were rea…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 19, 2020 to Hi Photograph As a Child Star ...

28 Jun 19, 2020
Reply by Joe W.

"He would sign best wishes if personalizing but I'm not sure how often he personalize…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 15, 2020 to Are these two Joe DiMaggio signed index cards real?

11 Jun 15, 2020
Reply by Steve

"His sister used to do fan mail for him. I'm not sure the particular years but I did…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 15, 2020 to Are these two Joe DiMaggio signed index cards real?

11 Jun 15, 2020
Reply by Steve

"That David/Don item reminds me of a slabbed item which I think was PSA (or JSA) wher…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 15, 2020 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"Beckett should be ashamed of this. When the top authenticator for the company can't…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 14, 2020 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service