We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

BONO Surrender: 40 songs, One Story - Signed Edition WATERSTONES

Views: 32361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen…the scalpers made it impossible to get a ticket to show when they went up and same with the eBay resellers for the book- book was gone both times before I could get to one. So I’m debating- would I rather pay inflated costs for show or book lol

I wouldn't for a second, but if i had to It would be go to the show and have some amazing memories ! 

Don't get swept away with this ever increasing FOMO - You will probably stumble across a signed book sooner or later, particularly if it eventually floods the market like Dave Grohls did (and many others have) 

Thanks, appreciate that. Yeah, I almost bought a ticket last night but will still want the book too lol.

Right about Grohl…funny thing is, I kept missing that and only got an order in with Indigo that thankfully came through. Then the bookplate versions came around and I picked up one of those too. So patience is key…

I agree. I had the same feeling about Brian Johnson's book and it eventually popped up somewhere. It seems like this happens more times then not. 

I must say that wasn’t my experience for tickets (Manchester) in the general sale I was able to throw back tickets in the pool and try again three times before I eventually settled for one in the balcony. It initially offered me 10th row but too pricey 

For those in the US, assuming Barnes and Noble does their Black Friday release of signed books as usual, 

Bono, maybe Brian Johnson, and others, could be part of the mix this year.  

Last year, I got Seinfeld, Springsteen/Obama, Grohl, and others.  

Yeah I’m taking comfort that B&N haven’t put any out yet lol (and checking regularly)…was also thinking they may be holding for Black Friday 

Same. And you're probably right. 

I was fortunate to get Grohl at my local bookstore. That was my highlight 

I ended up with 2 extra signed Grohl books because I thought one bookstore would cancel the 2 I ordered… so I ordered 2 others from another shop and… they all shipped. Oyy.

I would bet money that the Bono sigs will be autopen. He absolutely despises signing.

That's not true at all. And I doubt he even has an autopen.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service