We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

It's a first come first served. The signed copies will be allocated in chronological order based on the date and time of purchase. So it's not guaranteed you will get a signed one.

EDIT: It's presumed to be SOLD OUT.

https://www.easons.com/surrender-bono-9781529151787

Views: 54547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, I have no problem with any of that logic.  All things being equal, the half-title page is only slightly less desirable than the title page, but I agree that there are occasions when it works better: for larger signatures, multiple signatures, or for lengthy inscriptions.  It really depends on the size and layout of the book.  The blank endpapers are the least desirable pages for an author to sign.

Booksamillion arrived today 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Received my Bono signatures today.. of course they arrived smudged

Bono - U2 - simple minds.. all the same right? Lol.. jokes aside.. it is ironic these were delivered the very same day as my Eason books.. both books were signed on the title page, one has a sticker on the cover and one doesnt. No pictures necessary of those, you guys have seen enough

Wow. What a shame. Those look pretty darn unacceptable to me. And easily avoidable. It's a rush job. The second example was slid in while wet...

I think there was more going on. The white spots are areas where the print is scraped off showing the inner layers of the digipak. As if the ink somehow ate away at the cover yet it smudged at the same time..? Never seen this before. Ill email them to see what they say but really doubt anything will be done. 

Well, if shoved in too soon it would not dry so quickly causing who knows what reactions.

Ahh, yeah your right. Solvent in the ink remaining wet under plastic probably would have a reaction. As there was no oxygen for it to dissipate into. Very interesting. 

I can't think of another cause from what you showed us. They do make fast drying pens...

It already has been said, but it can't be said enough times:

THANK YOU Vamonos for sharing!

I could snag one signed copy too - a really cool item.

My Easons order delivered to the states yesterday and it was also a signed copy. extremely happy with it especially after missing out on all the other places which ended up with them

All 3 of mine from Easons arrived today; signed.

has anyone heard about B&N receiving signed copies or did the stores already receive them? 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service