Dolly Parton & James Patterson signed book!!

Be quick!!! 

Sure to sell out pretty quick! 

UK buyers, remember 6.8% cash back with topcashback. Also £5 when you spend £30 and £10 when you spend £50 on WHSmith website with code: BEQUICK

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/run-rose-run-signed-edition/doll...

Tags: Book, Dolly, James, Parton, Patterson, Signed

Views: 39019

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the page is freezing and not letting me check out

I had problems at 1st as well, had to reopen my browser. It wasn't switching to USA shipping and then said out of stock even though it wasnt

I have my fingers crossed for you I would of risked it but trying to negotiate for a life size Grogu on eBay so it’s taking all spare funds lol

Thanks haha 

I had to look up what a Grogu was.. lol... I could never get into StarWars.. maybe 1 day.. but i almost did the same with a life size gremlins puppet years ago.. i was really into creating and had this idea of how to use it as a different take on prank videos.. its still funny in my head, but never happened.. good luck with your Grogu

Thanks man 

he is absolutely beautiful proper Star Wars fan here 

also love the gremlins my era of movies for sure 

Totally worth it lol

Looks like we share more than one hobby. Which one are you looking at, Sideshow or Hot Toys?

OT: Patterson was autopen as well, there's no way I can see them both signing extra books after the response we got with the autopen debacle. Having a bit of regret I didn't get this because the Waterstones books have a nicer border than the WHSmith books, so would have looked good in my regular book collection.

It was the sideshow one got it for £380 in the end so not too bad been wanting him for like ever I love Star Wars man 

now I need the 1/4 Grogu but he is cheaper lol

didnt know they were different from Waterstones 

Yeah i was doing so good at not buying but caved and got one, just couldn't take the chance of missing it if they are real this time lol

anybody else have trouble buying it? It still doesnt let me and freezes

Sold out 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service