We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Dolly Parton & James Patterson signed book!!

Be quick!!! 

Sure to sell out pretty quick! 

UK buyers, remember 6.8% cash back with topcashback. Also £5 when you spend £30 and £10 when you spend £50 on WHSmith website with code: BEQUICK

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/run-rose-run-signed-edition/doll...

Tags: Book, Dolly, James, Parton, Patterson, Signed

Views: 42307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unlike Elton and Avril there were none to sell by the time she would be signing them, they were all gone in hours. 

is this the same book that I see behind the counter at Barnes & Noble alongside the renegades signed copies?

Run Rose Run hasn't come out yet (due tomorrow), do you mean Dolly Parton's Songteller? That has a Deluxe edition they usually keep behind the counter. There's a signed and an unsigned edition. The signed ones were very limited and expensive, but the signatures are legit.

thats it, Songteller.  Thanks.  There are copies of both this and Renegades in my local B&N as of last week

Also don’t need to be autopen they can be ghost signed which is a lot harder to prove as the company always just denies it.

The Songteller Deluxe signed was very limited and sold out at most places, you might be looking at the unsigned Deluxe (which is still a $250 book. The signed has a MSRP of $325). If you're thinking of buying I'd advice to check the ISBN to be sure.

Also she signed the record sleeve, not the book.

Ok thanks., no I was just wondering.  Got confused between the 2 different titles.  I was lucky enough to get Dolly when she was much easier on the street mid-90s

Just need to make sure your payment card is up to date on the Waterstone site.  Had to update my payment card as had change card since ordered in AUG-2021.  Forgot they dont take payment till ready to ship  Plus somehow paypal decline payment so luckily i happen to check  They noted will retry  So reupdated all info  Would hate to lose it at the last moment due to some type error.

I know that feeling. Same thing almost happened to me last year with David Gilmore.. of course its perfect timing to only happen with big name stars that sold out in minutes 

Fellow WHSmith customers:

I contacted them via Facebook Messenger this morning.  Their customer service rep confirmed that my book was dispatched to my local store today, and the staff will contact me when it’s ready for collection.

If you are concerned there is no movement on your own order, it’s worth reaching out to Smiths via Facebook.  The rep got back to me very quickly.

I've placed just 5 signed orders with WHSmith and been let down by them twice -  so don't order off them any more. 

Well, I’ve just had the email from Waterstones to say that my copy has been received at the store and is ready for collection! Unfortunately, I can’t get there today, but I imagine that means it won’t be long now until we find out whether they’re autopen or not…

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service