We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

EYE-D: Portraits by Anna Gabriel (Signed by Anna & Peter Gabriel)

Views: 6662

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I figured it might help some folks. I like to keep invoices for signed books and CDs- as it helps establish their origin/authenticity in some cases.

I hear you, I keep them filed away as well and will put this one in there anyway for records. But I should have created account for a proper one…was just trying to zip thru checkout!! 

Smart man - I keep shipping invoices/other ephemera from the publisher in my signed books as well.

FYI - I just got mine and it's not signed on the book itself. It has a dual-signed bookplate

Is this from the 2nd round? Mine is set to be delivered on Tuesday. Im curious as to what these look like now. As long as it arrives signed, I'll be happy

can you share a photo please  Mikenmar2

Mine is to arrive Monday, and it was from the restock...

It was the first batch.  So apparently they ran out of signed ones and got them to send over some book plates.  So anything shopping now i'd expect a probable bookplated version. 

Niiiice! Thanks for posting  Mikenmar2

If this is what I end up getting I'll be very happy!

Received my 2 books from Rizzoli from the restock. I was really upset at 1st, the packing slip stated these were the 11-08 unsigned restock. I opened to the 1st page, NOTHING.. 2nd page is almost identical to the 1st with Anna's name on top, that page had the signed bookplate.. my heart stopped for a second lol.. im really happy with these. The books are heavy duty and nice. Extremely worth the money

can u put pics in  here please

I cant until tonight. Phone is full of my daughters halloween videos from last night. I have to transfer files 1st. Pretty much almost identical to the one Jimmy James posted above, definitely authentic

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service