We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Stunning framed signed piece of the set from her performance at the brits just gone Tuesday not sure how many there are can also be purchased with a signed copy of the cd or cassette for an extra £2 if you ain’t ordered already rising uk star going places 

https://eurostore.warnermusic.com/uk/framed-brit-awards-backdrop-pi...

Views: 3443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update, sort of, Warner replied to my inquiry said it's been "escalated to the management team" and they'll get back to me with an update.

I received the same ‘escalation’ message today.

me too....

I'm sure everyone just got the same email, but just in case anyone missed it:

"...We do apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for letting us know we’ve been working hard with Griff to get more signed Art Cards to you.

Good news, your replacement signed art card will be leaving our warehouse next week and should be with you shortly after.

Thanks for your continued support and understanding!..."

Got the video message today.

I’m still waiting on mine was it good ? 

Yes, it was very nice - about 20 seconds long.

Lol I suppose it was free what should

we expect to be honest lol 

not been the best experience I have had and will only use them when I have no other choice from now on 

Was your ‘personal video message’ at all personal?

Received an email this morning with the mp4 attached but seemed to be a generic message, no mention of my name/anything personal sadly.

Yeah, she said my name at the beginning and end and mentioned she hopes to come to the US for a tour soon.

Ah that sounds more personal - mine didn't mention anything at all! 

She said my name at the beginning of mine I just received too

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service