We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 28075

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ty! Ordered cd and signed poster debating on a signed cd too I wonder how long these will last 

Very decent international shipping too.

How much was it to the UK? I thought i'd play safe , have it re-packed at my US mail forwarder then sent to the UK

Damn i rushed my order and thought that I had one regular and one of the Pettibon covers. But actually ended up with 2 regulars. The Pettibon cover is now sold out so if anyone wants to trade when they get theirs pm me.

I'm not sure if they are adding a few more copies but they were back in stock for a couple of minutes after your post, so may be worth keeping an eye on it

Thanks, I am going to keep refreshing. But i just realized that the main cd cover is apparently also done by Pettibon so I'm less annoyed at my mistake now.

Thanks, just got mine :)

Many thanks to the OP.

I’ve gotten Iggy a few times over the years, but you can never have enough from a legend like him, especially at these prices.  I went for the CD + signed poster option.

I decided not to wait to order  a signed cd too got the mick rock one I didn't see a limit on orders so I figure the flippers will have a field day with this one and it will be sold out with in an hour probly 

Looks like the limit was 10 per cd.

I'll be refreshing the Pettibon one quite a bit hoping it comes back in stock.

I want to see iggy live he's  one of the few musicians I haven't seen yet that I want to on my  bucket list he's from 2 hours from where I live 

Found this group few months ago. Costing me fortune. So many great tips. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service