We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

A very limited number of signed copies will be released and can be pre-ordered from selected bookshops and record shops, from 9am on Friday 20th January (UK only).

NME state Waterstones and  Rough Trade will be two of the bookshops.

How To Be Invisible: Selected Lyrics - Paperback | Kate Bush

Tags: Bush, Kate

Views: 35978

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, seen some comments from Waterstones themselves on Twitter saying that they won't have any in store, also from my DMS from my local one too

Seen a secret message on one, it says "Boo!"

Ha. Which page is it on or just the same page she’s signed 

Same page she signed

I am by no means an expert, but the ones with insible ink messages are popping up on ebay with obvious different handwriting. It's going to be hard to identify the real ones.

I was thinking that too. Very easy to get one of those pens. 

Wasn't she supposed to be writing song lyrics in uv? That could be a good indicator, until the forgers cotton on that is.

Ebay 1/1, LMAO!

Yeah, I thought the same thing :-)

If I do get lucky enough to score a copy with a hidden message, I think I’ll be keeping the details to myself.  No point in helping the fakers, if I don’t have to.

Good news Topping & Company Booksellers have a few - bad news , they are charging £250!! 

I called the St Andrews and Edinburgh stores both had them but at the £250 price tag.

Mine just arrived from Waterstones - not very good packaging just a thin Jiffy bag. Went to check for invisible writing but unfortunately my UV torch didn’t work! Very happy overall - thanks again to who posted this 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service