We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.universalmusic.com/RobGrant/*/Merchandise/Lana-Hand-Numbered-Signed-Print/7T9O23V4000

There is also a bundle option.

Her signed stuff in the past has been secretarial, but this is her dads website, so who knows.

Views: 6444

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are not wrong. Ive seen too much in the 30 years ive been collecting and will never rule anything out. So far, Ive never seen concrete evidence to form my own definitive opinion about her though. Im currently recovering from knee surgery with nothing better to do this weekend So I might as well give my best attempt at putting something together just for fun. Maybe ill create a blog post. Im looking through other in person signatures as well and there might be a case to be made that she does vary her signature in different circumstances. Its all for fun and hopefully a more thorough aid for her signature will come out of it.

These are numbered and signed fact they are numbered says they are not endlessly signed by lana and her dad's  reputation is also on the line.

Also charging £20 is another indication they are legit.

More available now

https://store.universalmusic.com/RobGrant/*/*/Lost-At-Sea-Cassettes-Lana-Hand-Numbered-Signed-Print-Bundle/7T9Q0000000

Interestingly says 250

Sold out now. The $25 prints without the bundle were also available which is probably the way to go. I would buy 10 if i had any confidence that they were real as she has such a dedicated fanbase. I'll just stick with the pair i bought when they first went on sale.

I’m also interested to see. If she really did just 250 overall (and not 250 extra added on today) I’d hope they’ll be real!

Most likely 250 more today

Even if 500 total still limited for lana.

Damn. Didn't see they added more

Ugh, I almost hate to see more of these releasing.  Makes it more likely they'll be bad.  

Now the listing for both the picture and the bundle say "back in stock soon" so this will be interesting.

That’s getting real scary, definitely leaning towards these being bad if they restock again.  Might be a handful of good, but I’d bet most are secretarial if there are 1,000 or whatever if they restock.

if it stays at 250 as stated today I’d lean good. I do believe we have a decent shot if it’s a low number since it’s her dads shop and I doubt he’d knowingly let her fake autographs on his store.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service